Thank you for your interest in membership in the Lee County Wildlife Club. Our club is a private educational and social organization with a mission of providing information about and support for a variety of issues related to conservation and the shooting sports. The Club does have shooting ranges, and we encourage our members to use them as fully as they choose. However, we are not exclusively a "gun club". We have a wider mission as well. Membership in LCWC shall not be restricted with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status of any prospective member.
Persons desiring to join LCWC must be sponsored by a member in good standing. Please continue to read this page in its entirety before submitting any forms. Sponsors must attend orientation with their perspective member(s).
Membership at Lee County Wildlife Club includes:
* Membership includes immediate family members. Immediate family is defined as a spouse or significant other and your children up to 18 years of age who have not graduated from high school.
If your spouse/significant other plans to participate on any of the ranges, he/she must fill out their own application form and attend orientation as well. Spouses will select the "Spouse Badge" field when presented with that option on the forms. There is no additional cost for a spouse since it's a family membership, not individual.
* Access to and use of all Club facilities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. (SOPs). Ability to rent the club house for private affairs. Club House rentals are scheduled through a board member and noted on the website calendar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR BOARD SETS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ACTIVE MEMBERS. ONCE THAT NUMBER IS MET, OUR PROCESS IS TURNED OFF. ONCE THE PROCESS IS CLOSED, NO NEW MEMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE NEXT ENROLLMENT PERIOD.
Follow these steps precisely to request your membership with the LCWC:
NOTE - We have TWO annual sign up events.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR SPONSOR WALK THROUGH THE PROCESS WITH YOU!
1. Apply April with May Orientation
2. Apply Sept with October Orientation (Link to Application)
NEW Membership prices as of Jan 2023
Joining in April: Membership - $275.00 - pays through the end of the calendar year
Joining in Sept: Membership - $375.00 - pays through the end of the following calendar year
Spouse Badge Only - Current members' spouses must complete member forms/waiver & attend scheduled orientation in order to receive a membership badge. (no charge)
1. Read and understand this link.
2. During the submission of your application, please read the message that acknowledges your submission. There you will see instructions that you need to follow to RSVP for our MANDATED orientation class. This training usually last about 2 1/2 hours and is completed onsite at the LCWC. This class is normally held the month following the open enrollment period. (Not all applications submitted are not approved). If for some reason you submitted an application but did not see an option to RSVP for orientation, please contact the Club Secretary at LCWCNEWS@Gmail.com
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED / ACCEPTED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AS SOON AS THE MEMBERSHIP PROCESS CLOSES. Application/waiver & orientation forms must be completed in full to be considered as a member (including spouses).
4. Bring your checkbook and photo ID to your scheduled orientation class (check or money order (no cash please). Following the class, club staff will accept your check and present your badge(s) along with other important information to access the club property along with the club members only section on the website. If all goes well, you can even start shooting on the range that day!
Any questions or problems, please contact us!
Please ensure that LCWCNEWS@Gmail.com is whitelisted in your email program so it does not go to spam/junk folder!