Thank you for your interest in membership in the Lee County Wildlife Club. Our club is a private educational and social organization with a mission of providing information about and support for a variety of issues related to conservation and the shooting sports. The Club does have shooting ranges, and we encourage our members to use them as fully as they choose. However, we are not exclusively a "gun club". We have a wider mission as well. Membership in LCWC shall not be restricted with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status of any prospective member. Persons desiring to join LCWC must be sponsored by a member in good standing. Please continue to read this page in its entirety before submitting any forms.
Membership at Lee County Wildlife Club includes:
One membership includes immediate family members. Immediate family is defined as a spouse or significant other and your children up to 18 years of age who have not graduated from high school.
Access to and use of all Club facilities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. (SOPs). Ability to rent the club house for private affairs. Club House rentals are scheduled through a board member and noted on the website calendar. As mentioned above, the membership includes immediate family. If your spouse/significant other desires a membership badge, he/she will need to fill out their own application form and attend orientation as well.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR BOARD SETS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ACTIVE MEMBERS. ONCE THAT NUMBER IS MET, OUR PROCESS IS TURNED OFF.
Follow these steps precisely to activate your membership with the LCWC:
NOTE - We have TWO annual sign up events. This depends on our membership cap:
1. Apply April with May Orientation
2. Apply Sept with October Orientation
If you click on the link below & it is not available, it's because the open enrollment period is closed and you will have to apply at the next enrollment cycle. Continue to check back during the periods mentioned (usually the beginning of that month) or check with your sponsor for any updated club news via our monthly newsletter.
Membership prices as of Jan 2022
April Membership - $275.00 - pays through the end of the calendar year
Sept Membership - $375.00 - pays through the end of the following calendar year
Spouse Badge Only - Included in your membership (no charge)
ANNUAL RENEWAL DUES FOR CURRENT MEMBERS is $250.00, HOWEVER THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO PARTICIPATION CREDITS THROUGHOUT THE CALENDAR YEAR.
1. Proceed to this link and fully complete the application/waiver form or you can scan the QR Code below and fill it out on your mobile device. Ensure your name, contact info and full street address are correct along with other pertinent information. Again, if your spouse/significant other will be participating on the range or other club activities (ladies league, work days, etc), they will need to complete the same application but select the Spouse Badge field when presented with that option. There is no additional cost for a spouse since it's a family membership, not individual.
2. Read and understand this link.
Please ensure that LCWCNEWS@Gmail.com is whitelisted in your email program so it does not go to spam/junk folder!
3. Once you submit your application, you should receive within a minute or two, an automated email acknowledging your submittal. (Please check your spam/junk folder if you fail to get a response).
In this email you will find a link pointing to form. Complete the RSVP form from the link to be placed on an orientation list. This training usually last about 2 hours and is completed onsite at the LCWC. (If you do not have a sponsor, note same on the application in the appropriate field. This class is normally held the month following the open enrollment period. IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AS SOON AS THE MEMBERSHIP PROCESS BEGINS.
4. Once your orientation is complete and you're comfortable joining, you can then submit your payment onsite following class. (check or money order (no cash please). DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PAYMENT UNTIL YOUR ORIENTATION IS COMPLETE and cost is determined. Bring your checkbook and photo ID to your scheduled orientation class. After payment is received at your orientation class, club staff will then fully process your application (and your spouse if applicable) and present you your badge(s) along with other important information to access the club property along with the club members only section on the website.
Any questions or problems, please contact us!